Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It here,,, Mk4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It here,,, Mk4

Not sure why one would need a waterproof ThermoPen...😁

Got mine today. Liking the backlight already.

Last edited by Jon Solberg; September 29, 2015, 05:56 PM.

Sweeet.

I thought you had a souped MaK Pellet Grill

Slight let down until I saw the back light, definitely looks like an upgrade.

Comment

I just mailed my back lite Therapen back to Utah today to get it fixed. I changed the batteries and when I turned it on it wouldn't shut off. I went inside and flipped the switches to the proper places and it still wouldn't shut off when I closed the probe. I called the 800 # and they said send it to us and we'll fix it for you.
      Last edited by Breadhead; September 30, 2015, 09:02 AM.

Comment

They got one of my regular pens right now. It got run thru the washing machine. Oooppppps

Comment

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          Jon did you reprimand your significant other? My wife thought I was nuts when I told her what I paid for a backlit version prior to your MK4, but I notice she doesn't rummage through the drawer looking for anything else's! Dan

• Jon Solberg
          Jon Solberg commented
          Editing a comment
          No Dan I did it myself.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here