Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New kid on the block?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New kid on the block?

Edit to add that you should use the link below, (post # 5), so that the OP on this product gets the credit.

I received an email from Combustion Inc. today. They are promoting a new wireless thermometer that should be available some time this year. One of the Combustion people has something to do with the Joule soo vider, so this might be legit.

I thought some might be interested and here's a link that will get me 10% or more off an unknown price. Or more if more than one use the link. I'm hopin' enough people will use the link that they will have to pay me to take one. Edit to add that I think you will have to sign up to receive emails to help me. And since I just bought a Fireboard, I'm not super interested anyway... But if the price is right, I wouldn't mind havin' one for when I use the rotisserie.

Get it just-right, every time, with the world’s only Predictive Thermometer from Combustion Inc.

I'm not sure how they will know I referred you, so here's somethin' close to my email just in case they need it.

rben 23112 at yahoodotcom
    Last edited by RonB; May 21, 2021, 02:37 PM.

Looks really interesting. Cool! Thanks Ron.

Comment

Thanks Ron. I agree that it looks very interesting.

Comment

Well, nowhere does it say what it's going to cost. I put in my email and they sent me an email and it STILL doesn't give you any idea how much it's going to cost.

I guess it's a secret.

Comment

Chris Young, one of the founders of Chef Steps and the Joule, has a new company that will be producing an innovative, leave in, wireless cooking thermometer. Leave in and wireless is not new, but this bad boy will have eight sensors to read surface temp and all the way to the center. It uses the sensors to gauge cooking

Comment

• RonB
            RonB commented
            Editing a comment
            Doh! I remember that post now...

Offered me 30% right off the bat even then more than likely out of my price range given the exchange rate and shipping plus all the taxes and duties.

Comment

As glitchy posted, this was previously posted by mgaretz. The funny thing I noticed was if you go to combustion.inc’s website, there is a picture in the middle. It shows a steak in a CI pan, I presume being seared. I swear the yellow "handle" looks like it is partially melted. Could just be my old eyes. Just sayin’.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here