Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermoworks Probe spool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermoworks Probe spool

Maybe this will help me keep my BBQ drawer a little tidier. Maybe for now.
    Attached Files

Yep, I got 4 of those and debating how many more I need. They work great.

Comment

I got the Fireboard ones. A little pricey for what they are, but they work. After I bought them I saw someone share a hack using a piece of pool noodle for a probe spool and I would have done that instead. Oh well.

Comment

• tenphases
        tenphases commented
        Editing a comment
        whats the hack!!!

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        It's pretty simple, get a pool noodle, cut to the length you want (4 - 6"), stick the probe in one end, wind the cable then stick the plug in the other.

This is great for responsible folks like you who will use them. Me, I would bury them in a drawer and complain tomorrow about my tangled wires. (it's amazing I've made it this far in life actually....)

Comment

• Mojo0209
        Mojo0209 commented
        Editing a comment
        Responsible folks like me.🤪I just got new toys and tried them out. Let me see how my drawer looks in a month.

Yea, I have 4 and find them helpful. No kinks and easy on off as well as storage.

Comment

Heater meter sells them too for when Thermoworks is sold out:

Comment

For folks on a limited budget. Can't beat $1.00 and they work great. Dollar Tree item in the area where they sell the phone gadgets.
          Attached Files

Comment

A buck each for those dollar store spools eh ?

We've been hornswoggled !

Yeah I bought 4 or 5 of the Thermoworks spools, haven't yet put them to use.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here