Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any deals going for Thermoworks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any deals going for Thermoworks?

Looking to pick up a MK4 whether there's a deal on it or not but thought i'd ask. currently using a Javelin Pro that works well but want some back up to see if it's running true. I also use a Taimasi unit with 4 probes. it seems to work alright but one probe already quit working. it was cheap but reads consistent with the Javelin.

Red MK 4s are on sale this weekend - 25% off.

Comment

• latenight71
      latenight71 commented
      Editing a comment
      Very cool. Red matches my '75 Weber. made the purchase. thanks!

Always! Never buy form them unless it is on sale!

Reminds me of the old Sears, Roebuck and Co.. You didn't dare buy it until it was on sale. You knew the real price wasn't revealed until it went on sale.

Unfortunately for Thermoworks, they've cannibalized their pricing structure in the past few years. Most of us know not to buy from them until the real price floor is offered via their frequent sales and promotions.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here