Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Cutting Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would do $250 for that! Beautiful board!

Comment

Beautiful board for sure. Wouldn't use either, at least for a while.

Comment

Dear Secret Santa, I hope Dadof3Illinois picks me this year.

that one is really nice!

Comment

This guy is seriously undervaluing his time. I have a feeling if he is open to taking orders from The Pit, he will find it hard to keep up at those prices.

Comment

FTR, I am in no way discounting the amazing board I got from Spinaker I practically hug it every time I bring it out.

just like knives, or cookers, or rubs…. Can you really have too many boards? I have one now that is designated for baking only,

Comment

The subtlety of the shading is part of what makes this board so appealing to the eye. You got an amazing deal for such artistry and workmanship. Congrats. And pass on my compliments to the woodworker artist.

Kathryn

Comment

That’s a wonderful board you got there! And $150….man! He’s gonna be busy making those at that price! That is excellent work!

Comment

That is a very nice board. Well worth twice as much!!

Comment

I talked with him yesterday and has one he’s about finished with out of ash. It’s a little smaller like a 16x18 or 16x20. I’m having him finish it for my friend. He said he would welcome talking with anyone about custom boards. Told him I would spread the word.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3308B13C-1949-4649-91BB-D9F02089CD99.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	1251456

Comment

• HawkerXP
                      HawkerXP commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You didn't tell him how much we were willing to pay!?!

• Dadof3Illinois
                      Dadof3Illinois commented
                      Editing a comment
                      HawkerXP Nope...LOL The one he's finishing out of Ash will be under $100

Wow, for $150 that is a great bargain.

Comment

I picked up the new board this gentleman made me out of Ash today. Another great board…this is going to my best friend down in Florida as a thank you.
                      It’s a tad smaller, 18x14 but with the same drip trough, handles and feet. He only charged me $90 because of it being Ash.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2162A48C-6CBD-4953-9700-B4AC3B172CB0.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	282.3 KB
ID:	1255598

Comment

• Panhead John
                        Panhead John commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This guy is good, real good! That’s beautiful.

Amazing work. So how do I become your next best friend? 🙄

Comment

• Dadof3Illinois
                        Dadof3Illinois commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL….I’m thinking about having him build something for this years secret Santa …😈😈

• Panhead John
                        Panhead John commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Helluva good idea Dad of 3! Spinaker, make sure this gentleman draws my name.

Beautiful board…and you practically stole the thing!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here