Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Built my First Cutting Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful! I have no such ability and I am always in awe of what folks with woodworking skills can do. Thankfully my son in law is someone with those skills. He has already repaired my Boos block and is supposedly building me a humidor!

Comment

Very nice! If something like that had legs on it, you'd have a food prep surface that would be a real conversation piece in your backyard. Thinkin out loud.

Comment

Nice work!!

I still need to get back up north to get a whole bunch of boards made up. Just not enough time in the day anymore. I will get them done though.

Comment

Great looking board!!

Comment

Very nice board

Comment

Gorgeous board! Different in a very attractive way!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

This is a few months old now. It is looking better as I use it. Getting darker. I'll snap a few pictures

Comment

That looks very nice!

Comment

Sweet !!! Very nice board and the cook looks awesome

Comment

Awesome looking boards. If I make it that way I'll have to look u up.

Comment

A board like that has been on my to-do list for a long time…and still is. Thanks for some inspiration!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here