Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCS overload?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCS overload?

I just bought eight (8) Slow 'N Sear's, got them delivered today. Here's the proof:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3787.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	665688

To be honest they are going to be used for a few bbq workshops I'm giving in the next few weeks.

I figured why not use good tools? It's gonna speed up the learning curve for my students. Now David Parrish , where's my free t-shirt?

It'll be interesting to see what the students think of it.

I gotta say I like them when they are all new and shiny, is it ok to keep one as a mantle piece?

Shirt? You needs the cap also!

C’mon Dave, let’s get with it!

Comment

You're goin' first class Henrik.

Comment

I think it would be okay to use one as a showpiece. More than okay.

Comment

Wow! Shipping to Sweden must have cost a small fortune!

Comment

• Henrik
            Henrik commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually there’s a retailer here now, so I’m good :-)

Shiney !!! That's quite a large haul, hope your workshop can afford it.

Comment

I would love to have 8 of those. Would mean I would need to get a couple more grills for them but that is a burden I would gladly bear.

Comment

I think I have 4, you just gotta upstage me dontcha Henrik! J/k. Heck , I hope you got the cherrypicker tool and the rubs also!

Comment

• HouseHomey
                HouseHomey commented
                Editing a comment
                I did!

Nice one.
              What a great advantage for the class.

Comment

I’m thinking I could either A) reuse them for every cooking class, or B) sell them at a discount to the students. I’m thinking they’ll be inclined to buy one if they are the only ones that have used it during the day, and with the added benefit of being able to continue using what they just learned in class. I won’t make a dime on the SnS, and that’s not the point, but I think it’s a smart way of getting the students well on their way to good barbecue.

We’ll see how it goes, I’ll report back later.

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Solid plan!

• Catmandu
                  Catmandu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Way to spread the gospel Henrik!

That’s awesome! Maybe I should come help out! I only speak English though... Guessing that’d be a problem...

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  English with a Carolinian drawl, lol!

• HouseHomey
                  HouseHomey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Que? You should take him a cherry picker. Love those!

And I thought my 4 was a lot! I have 1 original/first run, 1 plus, 1 2.0 and an XL for my 26”. All the best on your workshops and have fun.

Comment

Good lord! Lol. I felt shame enough that I don’t have an SnS BEFORE I saw this post and saw most folks have 4....... with Henrik now leading the pack with 8!! Well played, Sir. Well played! Joking aside, that’s a pretty awesome idea to use them for the class and then offer the students the ability to continue down the path! Wish I was in your class!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here