Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garlic Twister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    +1200 on the hell no. Can't do it.

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I know FireMan. But hands off my whining, please!

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    I see the "no" and raise to "hell no"

• fzxdoc
    commented on 's reply
    I just like saying slapchopthingy.

Kathryn

• Nuke em
    replied
    And they even come in psychedelic colors. Wonder why?

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    commented on 's reply
    Word.

• Timbo54
    commented on 's reply
    I've got one too. Works great. As others have said the paper from garlic is a real pain.

• mnavarre
    commented on 's reply
    No.

• FireMan
    replied
    Chopping garlic is somethin ya just gotta do, just do it & quit whining about it. 🕶

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Yea I know the tricks. Put them between two bowls and shake for 15 seconds. I just hate all the paper. Smash them with your knife and they’re mostly there.

• JGo37
    replied
    Image result for minced garlic jar

Leave a comment:

• JimLinebarger
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, we have one and it works very well.

• JimLinebarger
    replied
    Watched a video of the 3rd gen and it looked pretty interesting. Did the job well. I still would peel in the rolling peeler I have. Only thing is it doesn't hold more than 2 cloves. But then again, my garlic mincer also can only hold 2 small cloves. Looks like it is easier to clean. Mine is a pain.

4th gen twist is larger and can hold more cloves. Instead of using a different tool for peeling, it is large enough and strong enough to be used to pound the garlic to remove the peel.
    Last edited by JimLinebarger; April 4, 2019, 08:36 PM. Reason: Found 4th gen video

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Green leafy stuff lol

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I don't have much trouble with the peeling it's the chopping that gets me

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here