Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Best Birthday Present Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Best Birthday Present Ever!

Look what my awesome wife got me for my birthday! It’s an All-Clad 16 qt stainless steel stockpot with steamer insert. My new crab leg steamer, lowcountry boil maker, soup pot, and Sous vide container all in one. And it’s genuine made in USA All-Clad!
    I think I actually hugged the box. 😜 My wife asked me if I needed a moment. 😂 I told her, "You had me at All-Clad!"

P.S. Is it weird that I am so excited about this?? 🤪🤪
    Attached Files

Excellent! I have a 14 pcs set, with some add on's here and there. This one is still on my list!

Comment

Not weird at all. Applause to you and especially to your wife!

Get that seafood rolling!

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        At least it's not weird to Pit Members.

Got to luv Great wives

Comment

What's not to love about that pot! I have the same one and it is indeed fine. Happy Birthday!

Comment

Don't seem weird, to me...

Really nice cook pot, an really wonderful wife, is all I'm seein, here...

Comment

Jealous. I’ve got an All-Clad Set I’ve had for 18 years and they’re still my main cookware. I’ve been wanting to add this piece to the set as long as I’ve had mine!

Comment

You mean I am not the only guy who browses the kitchen section in stores.

Comment

• Thunder77
                Thunder77 commented
                Editing a comment
                Nope! I am in there all the time!

• tbob4
                tbob4 commented
                Editing a comment
                Not at all. Kitchen section for me, too. I also get told to "get on" in the TV and meat sections at Costco. I swear I can't believe someone hasn't come up to me to say "please don't squeeze the Chamin" in the meat dept.

Really like my few pieces of All Clad too. Happy Birthday Thunder77 !

Comment

Hi Thunder77!

What was your best one??

Happy B-day!!

Comment

• Thunder77
                  Thunder77 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wondered if someone would ask what mt best birthday present was! My best ever birthday present was when my newborn daughter came home from the hospital on my 32nd birthday.

• tbob4
                  tbob4 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thunder77 - That is a great answer!

I have a couple All Clad pans, they’re wonderful. Congrats! I’d hug the box too. 🍾🍾🍾🍾

Comment

Congrats! I got one of these for my Dad a few years ago. We use it all the time, it is the best.

Comment

I’ve got a number of AllClad pieces. Great cooking instruments, well made and will give great service to you, your kids and their kid !! Congrats!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here