Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baking Steel Griddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baking Steel Griddle

Baking Steel Griddle arrived today. On first impression I think this thing is going to get a lot of use in my house. First off, it is heavy, ridiculously heavy. It's advertised as 25lbs but I was not expecting it feel as dense and heavy as it does. On first appearance, I would say it is nearly indestructible.

I took it for a test drive with two .75" ribeyes that were sitting in the fridge. The sear on these bad boys was top notch. Every single bite was crunchy. With the thinner steaks, unfortunately, the internal temp got away from me and they came off solidly into medium but can't blame the griddle for that.

Looking forward to burgers.

​

Yeah. Burgers etc.

Click image for larger version

Name:	612CA892-46B2-4343-BD9E-45E85E2065C1.jpeg
Views:	164
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	534687

Comment

I got a "little griddle" for my gasser. It’s not really little, it took up most of the 4 burner area.

I got a fair amount of use with it.....but an upgrade is due soon

Comment

• SmokeyGator
        SmokeyGator commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s a done deal. Amazon prime days strikes again.

• adamjs83
        adamjs83 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good man. Now while you have the credit card out, might as well order that s-470. MCS

• SmokeyGator
        SmokeyGator commented
        Editing a comment
        The S-470 is certainly nice. But the prestige pro 500RSIB is there. And it is also quite nice.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here