Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Non-Burger Dinner on the new Genesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Non-Burger Dinner on the new Genesis

Just made my first dinner on the Genesis that isn't regular old hamburgers. As you can see it's a nice gloomy foggy night. Still trying to get used to the temp control on this guy, and as you can see from the pics, It's not quite there yet. Just some Jamaican jerk marinated Pork Chops w/ Potato pouches and some veggies in the packets. I haven't gotten too technical with it yet, nor have I fired up the GMG and married a dinner using both of them, but I'm getting there. There are a few things I would like to get figured out on this grill. One being, I REALLY need a wifi temp system for both of my cookers, the other being I would like to somehow extend the upper rack on the genesis to get just a tad more room up there. I cook for a family of 4, so the pouches, etc. that I am putting up there are not supported by the tiny thing. Has anyone modded their rack to add a bit more space?

Click image for larger version  Name:	123333.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.62 MB ID:	468046 ​​​​​​​
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here