Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dad Handmade Me A Knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic looking blade. I’m sure it will be handed down and cherished for generations.
    Cudo’s to dad!

Comment

That sir is just too cool!!! I'm refraining from explaining how explectively cool I think it is,use it well ,enjoy and cherish that blade!

Comment

Very nice, a Tool to be Proud of For Sure!

Comment

What a wonderful gift and keepsake from your Dad.

Comment

Nice. I'd go the opposite route and use it for every cook and every meal at the table. What a beauty! Great workmanship KenC52 ! Happy 35th Texastweeter and thanks for sharing this with us.

Comment

texastweeter, Please Advise Your Dad, KenC52 That He Can Adopt Me‼️ I'll Behave if I Get a Knife Too❗️
              Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Very nice, you're dad's not only a good knife maker but a great father as well. Hand making knives passed from father to son has a long Texas tradition going back I suppose to the frontier days of the early Republic. Most were made to last, as working knives they had to be made that way. So may that gift to you texastweeter be made to last, not only physically but in memory too !!

Comment

That is way cool. Congrats and happy birthday!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                    Danjohnston949 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    CurlingDog, I suppose You are Aware the World Curling Championships are Being Held in Fargo ND Starting on 4 March 2018❗️
                    If You are Inclined To Go Let Me Know if You Need A Hand With Any Arrangements, Tickets, Rooms, & Etc‼️ Dan

What a great life-long possession that will always remind you of your dad!

Comment

This is no doubt, very cool!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

That is very cool.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here