Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Lodge Wildlife Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Lodge Wildlife Series

These are pretty sweet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	22548845_10154974357815496_4998011629989366998_o.jpg?oh=9b5959aea6afb5224185c746975ca67a&oe=5A3C7A56.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	396319

Sweet they are, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Well, there goes Spinaker 's next five paychecks ... ...

Comment

Why do they keep doing this too me?!?!?!?!? I've got Mr. Moose on order.

Comment

• Steve B
          Steve B commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahahaha

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
        Why do they keep doing this too me?!?!?!?!? I've got Mr. Moose on order.
        You saw the 20% off the set offer right? lol

Comment

I just order all five. $125.20 with code plus free shipping that’s a sweet deal indeed.

Go ahead and got them Spinaker add to your collection.
        Last edited by DWCowles; October 16, 2017, 04:58 PM.

Comment

I could see branding a big steak with one of those!

Comment

• Jon Solberg
            Jon Solberg commented
            Editing a comment
            HouseHomey

Who would cook a steak on the back side of a pan. That crazy talk. ( whistling smile)

• Mudkat
            Mudkat commented
            Editing a comment
            Now that's a good idea EdF!

• Mudkat
            Mudkat commented
            Editing a comment
            Jon Solberg HaHaHa!

Spinaker Come on. That less than one pan of the hexagon hipster iron right?

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahaha, Yes but those Hexagon Hipster Iron Pans cook like a dream. I have to admit, they are by far my favorite pans. Pricey? Yes. Worth it too me. Every Penny. Not sure I can resist this deal though. Although, I really only want the moose and the trout. The rest are kinda, meh.

I am really starting to have issues with the forum. Every time I visit, money keeps flying out of my wallet.

Comment

Almost lost the house on this one. One more impulse buy and there goes the wife, with the house!

Comment

I’m a bad boy.
              I just ordered 2 yes 2 sets. Gonna give one to my nephew for Christmas. The other, well gotta feed the disease.
              It’s all your fault Spinaker haha🤘👍

Comment

• Spinaker
                Spinaker commented
                Editing a comment
                That is a great gift! Some thing he can use forever!

• Mudkat
                Mudkat commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow! Nice!

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here