Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your Favorite Cookware Manufacturer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to leave this thread hanging, Yesterday we went to Macy's at Lenox Square Mall and bought an All Clad BD5 Stailess steel 10 piece set with the extra Lasagna pan, oven mitts, and The Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking by Marsella Hazan.

Thanks for everybodies input. I appreciated all of them.

Comment

• _John_
      _John_ commented
      Editing a comment
      Still don't think men cook do they?

OH MY! Nice my friend, very very nice.

Comment

John commented
      [COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]December 22nd, 2014, 08:35 PM[/COLOR]

Still don't think men cook do they?

Oh well, I love my cooking and with all the toys that I accumulate it is a real bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Solberg View Post
        OH MY! Nice my friend, very very nice.

Thank you Jon. It was my Christmas pres3ent from my wife. So, it didn't eat into the Lang Fund.

Comment

Way to go Barry! I would be mighty pleased with that, I bet you're one happy camper!

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
            Way to go Barry! I would be mighty pleased with that, I bet you're one happy camper!
            So far I have been impressed. The pans absorb heat very quickly and it takes less heat to achieve the same results that I needed for my old set. I have only been using them for two days but, I am cautiously optimistic.

Comment

Update on the All Clad D5 SS set. I am very happy with it. It heats very well and holds it the heat better than anything else that I have owned. The selection of pieces is limited in the D5 Brushed series but I really like what I have and will be adding a few pieces in the future.

Again, thanks for all the inputs that you guys gave me.

Comment

Very nice Christmas present! I never bought a set, I purchased all my All Clad individually when I saw it on sale, but over the years I have collected quite a bit, and I wouldn't trade if for the world. It will outlast me by a long time.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here