Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your Favorite Cookware Manufacturer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _John_
    commented on 's reply
    I have twice as many lids as pans somehow, and only one fits anything I have.

• _John_
    replied
    In the Marines I didn't have room for much, I had a stainless bowl and a fork and that was it, everything was cooked and eaten in that or on paper plates. Even cereal with a fork. I guess that has followed me into later life, I have several pans accumulated through the years but I only use 4. T-fal frying pan, small non-stick pan of unknown origin, stock pot of unknown origin, and a Lodge cast iron skillet. I do probably have 50 knives, though altogether they wouldn't buy me a Cutco paring knife...

Leave a comment:

• Marauderer
    replied
    Candy Sue, funny you should mention the local restaurant supply.I was thinking about checking them out the other day I am really having a problem with the price of going with the all clad looking for a different alternative. Maybe if I didn't have so many irons in the fire so to speak with my cooking barbecuing and all the otherendeavors that I am into Eicks kind of like robbing Peter to pay Paul with the disposable income that I have. Anyway this thread has been excellent was so many of you good guys giving me input and tell me what you have done and how you are doing it it has really opened my eyes to a lot

Leave a comment:

• CandySueQ
    replied
    Oh and sometimes Tuesday Morning has nice cookware by the piece pretty cheap.

Leave a comment:

• CandySueQ
    replied
    You should shop at your local restaurant supply if you have one. My 2 favorite pans came from there, SS no rivets nice lids and cheap! Next time I went back they had a different brand.

Leave a comment:

• Marauderer
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, that is a heck of an option. I will have to ask Ben about it when I go down to talk about the Langs.

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    DW got the only Lang with a "fire proof to 8 million degrees" secret compartment.

• Marauderer
    commented on 's reply
    DW, you are my kind of person!

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    Barry I always have a backup plan

• Marauderer
    replied
    Originally posted by DWCowles View Post
    The wife took my debit card away from me
    You still have your Stash right?

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    The wife took my debit card away from me

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Originally posted by Marauderer View Post
    Absolutely!! I remember the days when affording a pan, however cheap it was, was a luxury. Life was a lot simpler then also.
    That's what I'm talking about- when Wallyworld or Meijer or Amazon has a sale on TFal or Good Cook, I pull out my debit card.

Leave a comment:

• HC in SC
    replied
    Now that you guys mention it I still have and use a el-cheapo 5 inch frying pan (Teflon scratched to kingdom come) I got fromWalMart when I got my first place out of college. I still use it for eggs over easy and have rescued it from my wife's garage sales at least twice. So, yeah - it all counts if it works for you!

Leave a comment:

• Marauderer
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
    Does "TCCTG" count....The Cheapest Crap They Got
    Absolutely!! I remember the days when affording a pan, however cheap it was, was a luxury. Life was a lot simpler then also.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Does "TCCTG" count....The Cheapest Crap They Got

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here
2024 Weber Contest