Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanna Wok!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Attjack View Post
    My wok finally arrived (after only 3 1/2 months)[/ATTACH][/URL]
    Well, it looks like it was worth the wait. Dang that looks good.

Leave a comment:

• Bad Hat BBQ
    replied
    Wok this way....

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Old Glory it's pretty nice to have more power than needed rather than not enough. This setup cooks FAST. Now I won't have to cook in batches as often like I have had to do up until now. Draznnl The wok feels great. It's a little heavier than I expected which is because the wok is thicker than I expected which is a good thing. I look forward to developing my wok skills.

• Draznnl
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats on your great show of patience. Now that it’s there, how does the new wok feel?

• troymeister
    commented on 's reply
    Finally.....Looks damn good!

• Old Glory
    commented on 's reply
    How do you like the rocket burner?

• Attjack
    replied
    My wok finally arrived (after only 3 1/2 months)! So I got to take it and the wok burner on their maiden voyage today. Chicken, mushroom, and broccoli. Nothing fancy just what I happened to have on hand. I look forward to the next thousand cooks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20230506_173728~2.jpg Views:	19 Size:	187.1 KB ID:	1416643
    Last edited by Attjack; May 7, 2023, 09:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    JimLinebarger This one.

PowerFlamer Propane 160 continuous power 0 to 160kBTU/Hr. Various leg, ignition and propane fuel source options are available.

• JimLinebarger
    commented on 's reply
    Attjack Which burner did your wife purchase? I have been looking to replace the current one I have. TY

• RolfTaylor
    replied
    And 2 for the funny bone while you wait:

According to Fox news the problem today is that too many are wok today!

Did you know that Sony has come out with a portable Wok?

It is called the Wok Man

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    The burner I got seems to be better than the one I borrowed from my nephew. I thought we ordered the same one but I think the factory may have upgraded the finish. Its almost like it has an enamel finish now. Clearly it's more rust resistant than his. It also bolts together differently and has a different hose assembly.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    barelfly No, I think the burner is is plenty powerful enough for a 16" wok. I ordered a 14" flat bottom wok but who knows, maybe I'll get a 16" round bottom wok too some day.

• barelfly
    commented on 's reply
    Will the 16” woks be too big for the burner? Looking forward to seeing some goodness wok’d up!

• RonB
    replied
    Here's an instructional video on how to wok:

Leave a comment:

• synodog
    commented on 's reply
    “What do you want to do with your life?!”

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here