Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazilian Gojo Barbecue Skewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazilian Gojo Barbecue Skewers

Looking for some guidance on using this Brazilian Gojo Barbecue Skewers in my offset smoker. I can get some recipes from Google but thought would be nicer to tap into the knowledge base here in.
    Attached Files

CaptainMike - has been doing some amazing things with this

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	B4535665-50B0-404C-9EF2-610EC8036A17.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	917.9 KB ID:	1093832 Click image for larger version  Name:	191234E3-2192-497D-BC8A-5B9BD937ADC8.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	619.7 KB ID:	1093829 Click image for larger version  Name:	0AAC8AA3-81D8-423E-A677-F63B98CCD1D1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	767.0 KB ID:	1093831 Click image for larger version  Name:	B842C8E8-1316-4DF7-B367-BBC88BA44D32.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	744.7 KB ID:	1093830 I have one of these. I have used it twice in my pellet smoker.

First, I did a stack of very thinly sliced pork loin chops marinated in teriyaki, then some breakfast sausage strips that my wife bought and I couldn't figure out what to do with, then a thin slice of pineapple. Repeat. Smoked at 250 until the pork temped at 150. Really good.

The second time, I did something similar with a thicker cut of chop dusted in rib rub, sliced bacon, and onion slices. Not nearly as good. Everything was sliced too thick and it all cooked very unevenly. Tasty though.

So the moral of the story for me is slice thinly and evenly sliced items in the stack.

Have fun and good luck with it!
      Last edited by Jfrosty27; September 14, 2021, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• Shuk2021
        Shuk2021 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow that looks good and great to see photos too, cheers

• Strat50
        Strat50 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hot damn! That looks sooo good!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here