Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Clad's New Offering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Clad's New Offering

AllClad has a new line of cookware featuring graphite core pots and pans. As an AllClad cookware owner I can say their products are of the utmost quality and performance. I literally look forward to cooking with them every day.

I saw that this morning. That is the one issue with copper core line, the weight. Fantastic cookware, watching.
    Last edited by ofelles; May 5, 2021, 10:23 AM.

Comment

I looked but saw no explanation of what this new core does...

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Click on one of the products. I thought that was kind of dumb too, how hard would it be to put a little write up on the product home page.

Your friendly cut-and-paste lurker:
      • 5-ply construction with a responsive, light-weight graphite core bonded by 2 layers of conductive aluminum and then 2 layers of durable, stainless steel for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution
      • Graphite preheats quickly saving you time and is even more conductive than copper, for perfectly crisp and delicious browning
      • Its graphite core is 80% lighter than copper for easier tossing and handling
      • Incredibly energy efficient so you can use a lower heat setting and cools rapidly for easy clean-up
      • Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven/broiler-safe up to 600°F
      • Engineered, bonded, and assembled in the USA at our Pennsylvania factory where we've been making bonded cookware for 50 years and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty

Comment

I have gotten to the point where I only use CI these days. Other than the weight, is there an upside to using these vs CI?

Comment

• CaptainMike
          CaptainMike commented
          Editing a comment
          CI definitely has a prominent place in my kitchen, but these P&P's take sautéing, sauce making, and browning to a different level. My 14" copper core fry pan makes way better and crispier hash browns than my CI. The warm up, heat distribution, cool down, and clean up are superior to my CI, and I don't have to season them. Again, I use and love my CI every day, but my AllClad is a joy to cook with.

• CaptainMike
          CaptainMike commented
          Editing a comment
          I started my collection with their factory 2nds sale, it's a less expensive way to give their products a try. I fell in love with it on my first try.

• TripleB
          TripleB commented
          Editing a comment
          I have all clad and I like them. I primarily use the all clad pots and CI skillets and Dutch oven.

Is it too early to hope for factory seconds on these?!?!?!?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here