Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birthday Gift to Myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice...and happy birthday.

Comment

Four coats of Crisbee and a pan full of potato skins and salt later I have finished the initial seasoning. There are a couple of pools of thick burnt oil on the surface after the potatoes, not sure how that happened. Otherwise everything looks good and will improve with some cooking! Mr. Bones
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jhapka; June 21, 2020, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Yer lookin Gorgeous Brother! That pan will jus git better with every cook, an outlive yerself by hunnerts of years, to be quite frank.

Lookin forward to seein some cooks in that, if we may, please, Sir?

A most admirable, an excellent restoration, if I may add my personal compliments, Brother!

Trust me, or tell me different; yer gonna LOVE how this pan cooks, my Friend!
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 26, 2020, 08:51 PM. Reason: Ficksed my tipoes lol :-)

• jhapka
        jhapka commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ll get to cooking Bones! Eggs this morning breezed right into the plate.

Mr. Bones first non-egg cook in the skillet. Putting the finish on some sous vide rosemary garlic new potatoes. Cooks like an absolute dream.

"Don’t worry grandma, sous vide is just French for par boiled"
      Attached Files

Comment

That turned out looking great. Nicely done. Enjoy your new hardware.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here