Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butter Pat Industries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butter Pat Industries

I kind of want Lili.
    Butter Pat Polished Cast Iron Cookware is hand-cast thin for lighter weight and polished smooth on all surfaces. Cast iron hasn't been this smooth in 100 years. Made in limited quantities in the USA.

I want the Lilli too, sadly i have the Aunt Alma budget so.....

Comment

I’m with Sam. They look fantastic & by the description the end all of CI.
      Would be in my nice to look at list. Budget, play it again Sam.

Comment

I would say they are similar to my Smithey Pan, although they are a bit lighter. I have the Heather pan and I love it. However, the price is steep, probably too steep.

Comment

I always wanted a Heather in my life. Sadly, it isn't happening unless somebody shows up at my door with a check written to me for a large amount.

Comment

I love the description on the Alma: "The 2” cooking surface of the Aunt Alma makes it practically useless for cooking anything. However, quail eggs aside, it’s a handy place for keys, rings and coins for every cook."

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, & only a billion dollars!

I thought this sounded familiar: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ries-cast-iron

Comment

Too rich for me. I'm glad I got most of mine (all Griswold) from grandma after she passed away. For the rest I found pieces on Ebay that needed a little TLC.

Comment

What I wanna know is where's the Hank or George in their lineup?

ALso, didja look at the firepits that their companion company makes? If you think you can't afford Lilli ... wowser ...

Comment

Meanwhile, I'm stuck at The Lodge.

Comment

I'm kind of wondering if the wife would notice the dent in the budget if I snuck Lili in?
                    how long before she was noticed hiding in the kitchen.
                    It has been a while since i imbibed in the BBQ gear world and wondering if i could get away with this one.
                    I'm SCARED!

Comment

• HawkerXP
                      HawkerXP commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just think what would happen if she caught you with another woman. Lili would make a major dent in your noggin.

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Fear actually indicates some degree of intelligence, it is only th chronically stupid, who stride boldy, obliviously forth, in my experience...

Hey! Ell-Tee! Chill, Sir!
                      That There's a minefie- "BOOM!!!!!"
                      Done told ya, dumbarse.
                      Sir.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here