Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scored an old lodge griddle today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Attjack View Post
    Spinaker Here's my previous goodwill score. IIRC it was cheaper than $7 but if not it was still mighty cheap. Is this the LPG13? This one goes over two burners on my gas range which is nice but I think the other one has more character.

Click image for larger version Name:	uSR87qGo4hmC328R-AR5i35gNhe7KmCFkv9bWSIDNV4BumNkoaTel0QRvOcDEECkVnLkF2_mdptDAPzR-v6wW2T0QknmRWPEXxxjnX0dilrYATHbzrlNGL_tIWjHuPDdt5rC83URLiZmb5aeAUFxqAhKTmAkPMx9yNzdLrfsysirVNnev3b8X-iKHFgSVXOcUiAhPRfHB2F715tkjboMR6FiNPIA0Eh5eiAtz5KL8llGK637TnCUJ_F2Gv0njEn Views:	1 Size:	588.8 KB ID:	672401
    Here's the flip side, however, I realize now it's not a lodge as there is no logo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190430_185222.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	672413

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      It does look like the LPG13 but those handles are offset. Sometimes foundries would cast pieces for other companies or stores. (Think Modern Day Cabelas CI) Many times they were not marked. It may also be a Chinese casting. This is an interesting piece.

I must be going crazy. Several days ago I was on the Lodge website and it showed the LPG13 with a "jog" in the handles so that half the handles were higher above the grates than the other half. When you flip it over then you have more space for that side. When I went to Amazon they showed just the one where the handles were straight across. 2 days ago before I placed my order the Lodge website was back to showing the straight handles and same again this morning. Whut? Weird. I know I wasn’t dreaming this. Anyway the LPG13 that I received has the straight handle. Wish I paid 7 bucks!

Comment

Breaking it in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190501_223437.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	672956

Comment

Perfect fit!

Lookin good, Amigo!

Comment

I've got one I hardly ever use to be honest. It's about twice as big as that one. Seven buck is certainly a good deal, I would have hopped on tha tone too.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here