Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cast iron recipe collection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cast iron recipe collection?

My searches on the free side are failing me...is there anywhere on AR that recipes for making in cast iron (skillets or dutch ovens) are collected?

Dan,

I cook with cast iron, daily. However I really don't have any recipes to offer you.

However, here is some info on dutch oven cooking.

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
      ComfortablyNumb commented
      Editing a comment
      Perhaps a new calling? You could give Meathead and Henrik some competition.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      I tend not to write things down, and I go on a whim when it comes to cooking on the stove. But I need to dial it in. ComfortablyNumb

• Dan Deter
      Dan Deter commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm doing more and more with cast iron outside. I can't stand our current set of pots/pans, but am nervous with the cast iron on the glass top stove. Got the dutch oven for Christmas, now need to prove to SWMBO that its not just going to take up space

Southern Cast Iron shares how to care for your cast iron, recipes and in-depth stories of collectors, chefs, and foundries. Take a look inside the world of cast-iron cooking and history.

Comment

• Chuck in Charlotte
      Chuck in Charlotte commented
      Editing a comment
      What a great site, thanks, I had never seen the magazine. I think I'll be trying some of their recipes.

• Dan Deter
      Dan Deter commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a nice site. Thanks!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here