Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This warrants it's own topic...Stargazer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This warrants it's own topic...Stargazer

Pre order the new 12" stargazer CI skillet! Now to control my own MCS....

Controlling MCS begins with giving your wife your wallet. Luckily, mine is frugal. I understand that MCS is actually spread through contact with wallets.

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      But the "virtual" wallet in your keyboard or phone is even worse!

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      EdF - Exactly why I don't have a pay service on my phone! i would be in real trouble

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      I do, but I never use it!

Already got one on order. Should be here in a week or so.

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, At least you'd have a pan to cook outside. tbob4

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker - I am already in trouble with the number of Lodge pans for outdoor cooking I have.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      So, your saying one more could not hurt. tbob4

I’ve got the 10”. Love it. 12” don’t need, I’ve got an Erie & a Griswold.

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Me either, but its on its way. LOL

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Suuurrre! You’ve got an addition you built to put it in. 😎

Jake,
    Did you order one?

Comment

• JakeT
      JakeT commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker, I haven't yet. I put out a feeler last night with the committee and got mixed reviews. It may have to wait for a Christmas excuse lol.

On a serious note I really do like how much lighter it is than the Finex. Love the Finex but man that's a heavy pan.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      The Finex is a beast, there is not doubt. It is also why they sear so well! JakeT

I got one coming. I really like their smaller pan, I find the long handle stays cool a long time.

Comment

• JakeT
      JakeT commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely, it's a very sleek design, and functional as well.

Looks nice but what I don't understand is why not just get a Lodge for 1/4 of the price? What makes these other brands like Stargazer and Finex so special that they cost so much more? (Genuinely asking, not just being a smartass)

Comment

• ILikePigButts
      ILikePigButts commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker Yeah that makes sense. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to accept one as a gift. I may even have to try one out sometime. It's not uncommon for me to indulge on expensive kitchen equipment anyway lol.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      I think everyone in here is guilty of that, my friend. ILikePigButts

• ILikePigButts
      ILikePigButts commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen.

Now that stargazer has a 12” and since the 10” is very slightly smaller (see their pics). I don’t know if the 10” really has a place anymore...

Comment

To Stargazer...I apologize, I did not see this part of the email until just now.

We ask that you please do not share this link--especially on social media--as we want to make sure our subscribers get the first crack at placing their pre-orders

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        I would not worry. I am sure they would be fine with you posting it here. I would want serious cooks to know about this deal.

• JakeT
        JakeT commented
        Editing a comment
        That's how I would feel if I were them but you never know. There company not mine.

I have moved from not getting it to now I have one sitting in the cart.

"Caaaaalm down Jacob...walk away from the mouse..."

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        I turned your name into Stargazer and got the following email back from Neil deGrasse Tyson "Why do you keep emailing me things about cooking? I just missed an asteroid that had my name all over it!" Spinaker - how do I fix this for Tyson and JakeT?

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here