Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have experience with the Fieldbrothers CI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have experience with the Fieldbrothers CI

looking for recommendations on the Fieldbrothers CI was thinking of getting the No 8. any thoughts? for use on 22" kettle and BGE large.

Do you mean Field Company? I don’t see any Field Brothers on the internet.

Comment

• Jon Liebers
      Jon Liebers commented
      Editing a comment
      yes

I own A few Field Skillets. They are great skillets, especially while camping. They are quite a bit lighter than normal cast iron pans. I would recommend them to anyone.

Comment

I bought a Field No 8 back in 2016. It's nice and quite a bit lighter than my grandmother's Wagner that I inherited. If price is not an issue (I think they are ~10x a comparable Lodge), then I would recommend.

Comment

If you are mainly wanting for outdoor use on a barbecue, I would probably go to the cheap lodge. If you want a smooth bottom there are several posts in here on how to sand it down and then reseason it. The field is a nice pan though.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here