Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eunice, Frying Ribeye Steak on a 10" Round Cast Iron Griddle w/ SS Dutch Oven Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that's a great looking supper Eunice!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mudkat, Pllease Refer to Skip Previous Post❗️ Thank You, Dan

Beautiful steak. Congrats to Eunice and to you for finding her.

BTW, I guess you and I are the only guys in the world whose wives don't listen to them.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      gcdmd, George, Misery Loves Good Company‼️ OBTW, When I First Met Her She Was Teaching English in, St. Thomas ND and I was Working Road Const. on I-29 on the Last Strech before Canada❓ A Friend Was The Vo-Ag Teacher and I Was Rooming With, Rich❗️ He Introduced Us, She Saw My Corvette and Ran Me into a Dead End❓
      We Got Married on Aug 19, 1974‼️
      That's My Story and I'm Stick'n To It‼️ 😇 Dan

Say Eunice, can I have the bone? Oh it's boneless? Well then can I lick the plate?

Comment

Good to see that your sweet wife is treating you well, Danjohnston949 . Looks like a great dinner.

Kathryn

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Kathryn❗️ But Tell Me Pray Tell Why Spinaker is Always Picking On Me❓ For More on This Tale of Woe See My Post to George,
        gcdmd Above❗️ Thanks, Dan

After all these years, she is still willing to put up with your antics.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        It'll Cost Her a Fortune to Get Rid of Me Now, at Least $00.50❓ Did You
        Get Your Snow Shoveled Yet❓ Dan

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep! We got about 10 inches at my place. I was out late, helping a friend with his plow business. Diesel Trucks and Snow Stroms make Spinaker a happy camper! Danjohnston949 How's the rehab going?

I'm drooling.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        Beefchop, It Was Good but Drooling Might be Taking It To Far❓ Dan

Be careful Dan! We may see Eunice here in the Pit before we know it. Great teaching you've done there ;0)

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        @smokifatties, Thank You, I Think❓ If She Joins On Her Own, I'll Throw In The Towel‼️ Dan

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahahahahaha

Dan, you ever shop at John and Wayne's? Family raves about them.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        JCGrill, I Never Have, But Like You I've Heard Good Things‼️ It's Just a Matter of Location❓ I Try to Stay Away From the Wasted Acres
        Corridor‼️ Dan

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here