Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just in case your Cast Iron MCS isn't bad enough.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in case your Cast Iron MCS isn't bad enough.......

Boom! The good people over in South Pittsburgh, PA hit you with a new item! I ordered a few for the table. These are gonna be really cool. And y'all know I just have to have this!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	362660

You're a maniac Spin.

Comment

Seriously... I think the manufacturers are all secret pit members and are like crack dealers feeding the MCS.

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        There might be something in the smoke when you are seasoning. It is intoxicating, I must admit!

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey some good freebase never hurt anyone. haaaaaaa
        After all it's free right. Doh......

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Steve B Bwahahaha

I think its the high iron content in his water!

Comment

MAN STOP!! I just bought my second Finex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Soooo - what do you call an antique wok?

A wok of ages.

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahaha! I like it

I wonder if you can wok wibs?

Comment

Oh, I like them! Very nice, wonder what the shipping fee is for Europe? I can see my wallet taking a pounding already...

Comment

Weaklings. I have stainless steel manual meat grinder with a #10 throat with my name it so I don't have to bust out the 1/2 hp electric 40 pounder just to grind up some supper fatty point for my chopped flat; a Jon-boat and trolling motor with my name on 'em at Academy, a new handheld GPS since my antiquated version doesn't know what satellites are anymore; and a host of other crap I can't list just in case the wrong person reads this......

***Edit, GPS is working...woohooo!!!!!!!
              Last edited by Jerod Broussard; August 14, 2017, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Best order out Chinese in Sandy Springs Jaw-Jaw (north Atlanta)

Comment

you might want to think about reinforcing your floor joists...

Comment

Durn it! I knew I should have taken the turn to S. Pittsburg on the way back from Dillard! I'll be really interested in how these perform Spinaker. 9" should be perfect for feeding 2 people or one really hungry one.

I've been known to drive to Lodge during the Jack in Lynchburg. I love looking through their 2nds. If you know what to watch out for, you can get a steal of a deal.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here