Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clean yer CI with this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean yer CI with this!

For years it has always been hot water and paper towels. Every now and then sea salt and elbow grease.

I've finally invested in this for cleaning my beloved CI. Just used it for the 1st time to clean out the skillet used for Turkey Pot Pie. 3 rounds of hot water and chain mail and clean as a whistle with minimal effort. The chain mail will not affect the seasoning - beauty.

Should've done before / after pictures, so it never happened - LOL!

Happy Cooking

--Ed

Those look pretty effective...👍 I usually use these scrapers for any heavy duty stuff and then if I have too i'll deglaze the pan with wine.
    https://www.amazon.com/Lodge-SCRAPER...g_3?_encoding=
    Last edited by Breadhead; July 29, 2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Medusa
      Medusa commented
      Editing a comment
      Clever!

• JCGrill
      JCGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty much what I do also.

I got one of those and it works great

Comment

I have that little guy as well, and it really works on anything stuck on.

Comment

I have one and it works like a charm. Also cleans stainless steal really well.

Comment

I just ordered 2 of them, thanks.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here