Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing like a freebie! Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing like a freebie! Part II

So I got an email from UPS last night that I had a package coming tomorrow from Finex. I was puzzled since I couldn't remember ordering anything form them since October when I bought a 12" skillet/lid combo. So I went into the email, Quicken and my PP account, hadn't paid Finex anything since the skillet purchase.

Today UPS delivered their 1 qt, sauce pot. I called them to ask for a return label since I didn't order or pay for it. The gentleman who answered told me I could keep it, they did a Cyber Monday special and somehow my name had gotten on the list. I said I'd be happy to send it back if he'd send me a shipping label but he insisted I keep it and thanked me for being a customer.

How do you argue with that?

So I haz me a Sauce Pot:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0784.JPG
Views:	159
Size:	192.5 KB
ID:	249997

Merry Christmas to Me!

Damn the bad luck. I hope your holiday season improves exponentially!

Comment

Very saucy

Comment

Congrats.
        Last edited by AZRedneck; December 12, 2016, 07:38 PM. Reason: Woops, wrong topic.

Comment

Nice. Kinda like winning a mini lottery. Wish I had such luck. Congrats

Comment

Cool beans.

Comment

Wow! Congrats. That last free item I got was from Amazon where the first shipment was in a truck wreck so they credited my account, then re-shipped and didn't charge for it, so I go a free basket of candies.

Comment

Score!!! Holiday promotions are great! I love my sauce pot. It's perfect for making glazes and BBQ sauce.

Comment

It's time to buy a lottery ticket.

Comment

billg71 ! @ Billg!!! That's a great situation!!! Sonuvagun, things like that, (and companies like that) don't happen much, if at all, nowadays...
                    Enjoy yer beautiful new Finex!!!
                    Lucky Dog!

Comment

WOW! Cool. You too must've done something nice for someone.

I've received surprise gifts from some great guys I know over the years. But I haven't gotten any freebies from a corporation like this. The closest I've come is I bought a $780 laptop from Amazon and they sent me two of them....but before you start thinking 'hey, that's great'...they charged me for both of them!! Lol.

Congrats on the good fortune guy.

Comment

Someone was on the "nice" list!

Comment

good karma was just coming back your way! Nice!!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here