Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sausage Pan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sausage Pan

I think I need one: https://www.upanfrypan.com/

I'm waitin' on them to come out with one designed for sausage patties.

Comment

Interesting, but the last thing I need is a reason to cook / eat more sausage!
    Last edited by CHNeal; January 21, 2023, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Now something else to buy--for hot dogs, no less!

Comment

I like it. It even looks like there’s enough room to wash between the ridges.

Comment

Step up brother, you only go round once.................

Comment

I'm with Alton Brown on this
            Attached Files

Comment

• klflowers
              klflowers commented
              Editing a comment
              Unfortunately I am not like Alton. But I need to be

• Donw
              Donw commented
              Editing a comment
              I guess Alton only drinks wine that comes with a screw top cap?

I like looking at something like this, thinking about what it is worth, how much I would pay for it, and then how much it should cost.

To me, it’s worth about $10. I mean, just for the novelty. I’d probably use it a couple times, then it would get stored and forgotten about, but for $10 I wouldn’t care too much. That’s what I’d pay.

What do I think it should cost? $20. Which means, since it wouldn’t be $10, I wouldn’t buy it.

Then after that I looked at what it cost: $57! Wow. I mean, I can already cook sausages, right now; this is the incremental cost, to keep them straight in the pan!

I think the best solution for me would be that they make a little splash in the market immediately, creating enough sales that a year from now I can get one at a garage sale for a couple bucks. But at $57, those are going to be rare.

Comment

I want it, but I dont...

Comment

• Jfrosty27
                Jfrosty27 commented
                Editing a comment
                +1 on that!

I love the design but, man, it is the very definition of a tool that would be used very little. I like my SS BBQ trays for sausage!

Comment

Brilliant. I'm surprised at the lack of imagination on the part of the Pit about this wonderful device. Just think of all of the other things you could grill on this like, er, rattlesnake......

Comment

• Uncle Bob
                  Uncle Bob commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And grilling fruit cake sticks........

• theroc
                  theroc commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Uncle Bob - that's the spirit!

• Attjack
                  Attjack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mini baguettes.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here