Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy Spin unboxing A.K.A Derby Dog hard at work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy Spin unboxing A.K.A Derby Dog hard at work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D07C302C-66A3-4F5A-99C9-89CC40051972.jpeg
Views:	183
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	832304Click image for larger version

Name:	84AF7651-FB6D-4700-ADE3-274B30516D61.jpeg
Views:	182
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	832305Click image for larger version

Name:	63406B1A-9192-4D8E-B4DA-3AEAF1AD7E4A.jpeg
Views:	174
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	832306 SnS had a sale over the weekend for the 22 Easy Spin with free "Cherry Picker". I received it today 4/15. My Inspector General checked out every aspect of the package to see that it was safe & that there perhaps wasn’t at least a treat "in there" somewhere! Everything met the Derbster’s high standards of critiquing. He did get a treat in the end.
    I did buy this cuz my replacement that I purchased from Weber rusted out in two years. I was sorry I ordered it since the old one was in better shape than the replacement after one year. Alas, (Dewesy55 uses that word) I pitched it out. I guess the replacement from Weber fell in the "they don’t make em like they used to category". It did happen cuz here are the pics. Click image for larger version

Name:	9AD527E2-1081-44FF-A3A0-EA0D3DB26A72.jpeg
Views:	190
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	832301Click image for larger version

Name:	A5572BA7-DF87-4626-B46A-3CA5A65C3150.jpeg
Views:	171
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	832302Click image for larger version

Name:	152B6C1C-82D9-45C8-9BDA-5DA5E9DD348A.jpeg
Views:	170
Size:	214.8 KB
ID:	832303

Where are the pictures that Derby took of you checking out the package?

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t matter. 😷

Yup. My daughter got a chair delivered
    Who benefited el poocho
    Rey gots a new dawg house
    Attached Files

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool!

Those EasySpins are very nice. I bought Weber's SS replacement grate, and they're nice but the hinged part is just too dern small. Side note: I like mixing Dave's rubs together on pork butts, give it a try and report back.

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Problemo, first listed ingredient is sugar. We’re off the stuff.

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      In rubs the amount you ingest, especially on pulled pork, is soooo small. But I'll tell you what, you can send them to me!

• Davek8282
      Davek8282 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with FireMan if your off refined sugar your off, the quantity is irrelevant. Tuffy Stone has a nice one for pork that has no sugar. Its part of the BBQ Stars so I don't think I should post the recipe.

If ya drink enough, a normal grate seems to spin.

Comment

• smokin fool
      smokin fool commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, its trying to get it to spin the right way that's the hard part

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here